How to Apply
Students are advised to APPLY ONLINE for Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Phase III at the following link of Students' Service Portal.
Last date of registration is January 31, 2017.
It is hereby further circulated that the students, who have already registered/validated their data at above said web portal during Phase-I/II of the scheme, are hereby advised to update their profile at the said portal as of June 2016.
Note: First year students may register their 1st semester result as declared after June 2016.
Students are requested to submit their documents of the examination (Result declared latest by 30th June 2016) to their concerned Departmental Focal Person for the validation of data before January 31st, 2017, thereafter student will be disapproved from scheme.
The required documents/certificates are as under:
1. Copy of CNIC (Bring original CNIC at the time of record verification)
2. Original Mark Certificate of HSC (Intermediate)
3. Original Mark Certificate of all Semesters
4. Copy of Student ID/Enrollment Card (Bring original ID/Enrolment card at the time of record verification)
1. Fill the Application Form properly with complete and correct information.
2. All fields marked with * are mandatory.
3. Enter your personal information as per your CNIC.
4. Submitting incorrect or fallacious data may lead to the cancellation of application.
5. Use your OWN email address, CNIC and cell number for registration process, as the provided data will be used for further processing. In case of incorrect data or same email address used on behalf of other students may lead to cancellation of registration process.
6. DO NOT leave any field blank, otherwise your application shall be rejected by the system.
7. Use high speed Internet, with recommended browsers (Microsoft edge, Google Chrome, Firefox) for quick submission of your application.
8. Read the (?) tool tip. It may help you applying properly with accurate data.
9. Discuss the registration process and application form with Focal Person in case of any confusion/query.